ITS TIME TO GROW THEM
Now that you have an understanding of how your numbers affect your cash, profit, expenses and overall business. We can start working on how to change them.
These services are here to help you build your business
Services to Grow your Business
- As a business owner do you find you are wearing too many hats?
- Do you have clearly defined departments and functions within your organisation?
- Does every employee have clarity about their role and responsibilities?
- Do you have job descriptions for every role in your organisation?
We offer this service to assist you to construct your own organisation chart, giving you clarity of the key functions within your business and who has responsibility for them. An updated organisation chart will allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable and, ultimately, saleable.
What is involved?
You will attend an initial full day planning meeting with us:
- We’ll discuss the 5 fundamentals to develop and organisation chart
- We’ll follow our structured process to create an effective Organisation Chart
- We’ll supply you with an Organisation Chart
- We’ll provide you with recommendations and clear next steps to complete the first draft.
Over the next weeks you will then streamline and refine your draft Organisation Chart to submit to us for a review and discussion prior to the final meeting where we will finalise your organisational structure.
Who Should Use This Service?
If you are feeling overwhelmed in terms of the number of different tasks you are trying to do and/or have employees who could be supporting you more, then we recommend this. It will be an opportunity for you to define who should be doing what to improve efficiency and give you more time to concentrate on your main activities.
When Should I have a session?
If you don’t have clear job roles and position responsibilities within your organisation then we advise that you begin this project as soon as possible. Also, if you are planning for expansion it will help to clarify roles and responsibilities required for a sustainable, scalable and saleable organisation.
Benefits of an Organisational Review
- Increases your ability to make effective decisions at a strategic level
- Helps you understand the key functions within your business and who should be responsible for them
- Gain a clear definition of the internal structure of your business
- Determine the ideal roles for the business as opposed to fitting roles to the people in your Team
- We will act as a sounding board for you to discuss your ideas
- Gain access to our collective wisdom; our systems, products and services
- Develop a business structure that you understand and have created
- Increased efficiencies and productivity in your business model
- A structure to support the future plans for your business
- Clarity for your Team about their defined roles, responsibilities and career development opportunities
- Increased Team satisfaction as they know what is expected of them within their roles
- Clarity in what functions can be outsourced
- A business thats more sustainable, saleable and ultimate scaleable
- Free up more time for you to concentrate on revenue generating activities
- Do you have a current business plan?
- Have you set realistic and measurable goals?
- Do you have clear strategies to achieve your goals?
- Do you regularly review your goals updating them to changing circumstances?
Up for review will be your past performance and future focuses. You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement. At the end of the session you will have a one page business plan which will act as a guide map to ensure you are on focus.
You will participate in a four hour planning session to be facilitated by Malloch McClean. The key issues covered will be:
- Discussing and setting both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discussing and agreeing on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identification of Gross Revenue Targets, and Key Performance Indicators
- Identification of opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establishment of a 90 day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
We will provide you with ‘Pre-work’, which you will need to complete prior to the Planning Meeting to ensure you identify any issues that need to be discussed and so we can prepare any information required prior to the session.
Who Should Have A Business Plan?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, a business plan is what you need:
Would you like:
- To increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business?
- Support to unlock your business potential?
- A clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential?
- A document against which to measure your progress to your goals?
When should I have a Session?
Anytime is a good time to make a business plan when none is in exisitence, however it is particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year. If you are contemplating a major change in an existing business or entering a new business venture, a business plan is crucial. Financial institutions like banks suggest and often require a business plan to support any financial applications.
Benefits of a Business Planning Session
- It gives you a chance to review and set the direction of the business
- The facilitated session eliminates procrastination
- Helps you to find common goals amongst a number of owners (if applicable)
- Identifies your key goals
- Prioritises your goals
- Creates strategies for you to achieve your goals
- Identifies what you will need to achieve goals. This could be a combination of marketing, training, performance management, increased resourcing and costs cutting
- At times, as a business owner do you feel alon and unsupported?
- Do you find it difficult to make time to work on your business rather than in it?
- Are you keen to find new ways and strategies to improve performance and overcome business challenges?
- Would you value having a regular forum with an independent third party to discuss your burning issues and opportunities?
We get that owning a business is hard work. The purpose of Quarterly coaching is to provide you with accountability and support to keep you on target towards achieving the goals you have set in your Business Plan. We will ensure your Business Plan remains a living document and is a filter through which all decisions are made.
What is involved?
- Quartlerly Meetings with a Senior team member
- Phone and Email Support
- Review your actual results
- Set 90 day goals
- Unlimited access to our expertise and resources to enable you to implement best business practise.
Who Should Attend?
If your passionate about your business performance and want to achieve your goals then we recommend this service to you. Quarterly Coaching gives you dedicated time to make better business decisions, using the best information and with support from your Coach. We will hold you accountable for your actions and ensure that you reach your targets.
When Should I have a session?
Ideally Quarterly Coaching takes place once you have completed a Business Plan, so it becomes the guide against which all operational and personal decisions are made. However, the Quarterly Coaching programme may also be used as a vehicle and guide to work through major changes in your business circumstances or to help you implement a strategic or succession plan.
Benefits of an Quarterly Coaching Meetings
- Increased accountability and support from your Coach to enable you to achieve your desired results
- Increased profitability and cash flow
- Customised reporting templates to measure and review your actual performance against the budget / forecast
- Understanding the key drivers of your business and what impacts them
- Identifying and solving your burning issues
- Having an expert sounding board, so that you can discuss your ideas and the impact of these prior to making any decisions within the business
- Improved business performance by identifying ways to overcome challenging issues
- YourBusiness Plan will be a ‘living document’ to ensure you are working towards your goals
- Alignment amongst the Directors in terms of prioritising what projects are important (if applicable)
- Access to the collective wisdom of the Malloch McClean team, our systems, our products, our services.